UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

No show for RACC Rowdies this week...

most of us are all heading home for the long weekend.. I was debating on staying, but i have so much to do while home. Stinks that the last home game was this weekend. Look for very limited, AND I MEAN VERY LIMITED, student attendence this weekend. No classes on Monday and Tuesday and i would say a good amount of the students have left already, or will be leaving by friday night/saturday morning.

I hate to say it, but that is really piss poor. Basically the Rowdies will only support the team when classes are in session? If Albany was a private school it would be a different story, but a state school that is struggling to get student support casts a black eye to the locals. You are going from 500 to less than 50 at the last home game of the year?

So much for that foundation being laid.

Daneman, lighten up. I try to never miss a game, but there are other priorities in life and family is one of them. Down the road, when you have to inherit your season tickets to get them, it won't matter. As someone who has been watching the games regularly since going D1, I can say this has been a great season. I have no doubts we're still on the rise and that there will be ups and downs along the way. Go Danes!

Well, sorry to give you guys more to banter about with student attendence, but I second Jordan's comments. Students at this game will be pretty weak as this is our only break between the beginning of the semester a month ago and Spring Break.

I won't be able to attend as I have to leave for ROC in ooooh, about 10 minutes (lol) for state meetings. Believe me, I'm pissed that I can't be there but if I don't go then I would likely be impeached so I think i made the right decision. I also have to head to the dentist in the area for a root canal filling..literally. So that's in addition to the 8 hrs worth of straight meetings that I'll be banging my head during.

But I'm gonna cell in for updates at least and I sent out an email to all the RACC Rowdies telling anyone who will be on campus to head out. so...GO GREAT DANES!!

daneman give me a break...i was quite upset that im missing this game tomorrow since its the last home game of the year. Its not our fault that we have to go home. We are still trying to grow this thing. Like they said, we are not Duke, and never will be Duke.

we are doing our best with what we got. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, ME AND BRIAN ARE TRYING TO PUT MEETINGS TOGETHER AFTER THE CONFERENCE TOURNAMNET OR SOMETHING WITH THE AD, CHUCK V AND COACH BROWN.