UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE SUNY CUP Results

Just for the fun of it, Albany has won the America East SUNY Cup (i made it up) which puts the match-up between the 3 SUNY Schools.

Albany 2-2 (takes first for overall record in AE and total wins)

Stony Brook 2-2

Binghamton 1-3

Just for the fun of it. I seriously would like to see all 4 Major SUNY schools put something together (adding Buffalo) but that will probably never happen.

GD84:

Actually, all three SUNYs were 2-2 against each other, so it was actually a draw across the board. As for giving Albany the nod based on total wins, that wouldn't take into account the fact that Albany easily had the weakest schedule of the three. :o

Seriously, I'd love to see a SUNY Centers Tourny, too, but I don't think Buffalo would ever participate, as they would view doing so as admitting that the other SUNYs were just as good as they were -- something they are loathe to admit.

I would think the fact that Albany, Stony and Bing are all in the same conference would take some of the fun out of a tourney. They play each other now a minimum of two games and possibly three with the postseason so to add another game would be anti-climatic.