UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UNH BB Coach resigned

One of the interesting aspects of this is that now Coach Brown is in the upper half of the conference coaches, seniority-wise. I believe that since the end of the 2003-04 season, coaching jobs have now turned over at Vermont, UNH, Maine, UMBC and Stony Brook. And, I believe the coaches at Hartford and Binghamton only have a half-year more seniority than Coach Bown, leaving only Coach Wolf at Boston U as the only conference coach with more than 4 years experience at his current school.

Hate to see anyone lose their job. It is refreshing to see the commitment the conference schools are trying to make to hoops. Look at the UNH comments - they want it on par with hockey and football. All the Stony Brook talk by the AD about winning. Vermont passing over Agel to get the Maryland assistant. The heat that Walker took in Binghamton when they got off to their bad start. Look at the recruiting job that Harrison is doing at Hartford. Won't even mention what's going on at UA with Brown and McElroy.

Looks like the teams are focusing on being competitive.

One of the places they are talking about Rowe going is SUNY-Artic Circle(Plattsburgh).

In the Portmouth Herald they mentioned that Albany and Bing passed UNH in just a few years at D1. I'd guess Harrision at Hartford is thinking the same thing about his situation although as Reeder said he's brought in a very good class this year.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll join the hallelujah chorus going on the AE Board. With Vermont looking like they are going to make more of a financial commitment to basketball and now UNH going after an experencied coach. Things should be looking up for the quality of the AE the next couple of years.