UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Just like last year, the Albany softball team (see, I didn't say Lady Danes) won the top seed only to have the home team get the 4 seed and so we open the tournament by playing Stony Brook on their home field. Same sequence as last year at Maine.

I'm a little curious about the pitching rotation and whether Amanda Morin can pitch back-to -back days. Anybody have any insight?

Not sure about Morin.

I saw the Stony Brook situation coming again as well. I do think Albany blew them out in each of the three games this year. There is another pitcher that is pretty good on the team as well. Between the two of them, UA should fare OK.

Would be great for them to get into the NCAA's after coming so close the last couple of years.

I dont think coach would risk sending Morin out for consecutive days, Casey Halloran has done a great job this year as well, she isnt the "control" type pitcher that Morin is, but has good stuff, she gives up ALOT of foul balls, and makes batters work.

Should be quite the 1-2 punch for UA and Kelly Ogden has been creaming the ball as of late....so that will bode quite well.

Softball isn't like baseball. Softball pitchers are geared to throw everyday so I would be surprised to not see Morin toss everyday unless she has arm problems.

Most of the top 25 teams use the same pitcher almost everyday, hence how they get those records of 44-1.