UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2006 Men's Tournament Back to Bingo

Have to admit, Binghampton has a really nice place out there. Still, would like to see it spread around more and not just in Boston all the time besides Bingo. While, UA facilities are not as new as Bingo, the RACC is still a good place and we could put some asses in the stands for sure.

Crud. If Albany didn't get it I was hoping for Boston. At least this time I'm armed with prior knowledge of having been there and probably won't spend the weekend in downtown dullsville like we did last year.

Should be an interesting seeding battle as I expect Bing will be among the top four in the year. I'm sure most coaches will be trying to avoid a game against them at home in the semi-finals.

If Albany is as good as the experts predict next year, they shouldn't have a problem winning on the road at Binghamton during the regular season or postseason. The Great Danes might dominate in this upcoming regular season, but if they drop another AE Tourney game to the Bearcats at the Events Center, an extension for Coach Brown probably won't happen.