UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Do share the info on the new JUCO kid that you referred to on Don Hansen! That would make 10 or 11 JUCO players...WOW!

I figure 8 will start. I am told this DE Bayer from Dean CC I think, is the real deal. Lawrence Taylor type player...goes 100 mph and plays best standing upright...Simpson will make this kid a force for our D along with Disch! He will probably play Campbell's spot of rover. at 6'3 and 220 I am told he is lightining fast! The O-Lineman from Lackawana will start immediatly! He apparently is a great ploayer and we are lucky to have gotten him.

As long as we beat Monmouth and RMC this year! I know it is early I just see this team being awesome. We will see!

LOL...i have no info...I was responding to the other poster's comment that our D would be shored up by a new D end we are signing from Nassau this week. I am as suprised and curious as you.

The way Ford built this team...it looks like they want to

A) win a play-up game this year

B) win two next year

C) be competitive with Delaware (though we will lose)

D) be able to recruit good kids the following years by showing success with these guys

I LIKE IT!!!

I also love the idea that NUHF and now the JMU (and even UD fans) are more than warming to Albany joining the CAA in 2009-10, the year of the BE split, the CAA split, and ODU full-football membership.

The JMU fans were the most adament against it...now they are for it. NUHF is all about us....