UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WCDB AUG 6TH SHOW...HOW WAS IT?

GreatDanes06

Hey guys. Me and Mike were wondering what you thought of the show. Coach Sheffield had a great interview, and Kurt Campbell was good also. The Geir interview fell apart a little because of a mic problem, and the timing was a little off for the call, so we do apologies for that.

We wanted to know what you guys thought if you heard it. If you would like to hear replays of the interview, we will be playing them through out the summer and fall, but we can also try emailing them to you if you send me a PM.

Let us know guys please. Thanks alot

Missed the show - what did Campbell say?

9153[/snapback]

i apologies for are grammer if it upset people. Mike and I were a little nervous, being 8000+ people around us.

The reason you probably missed the Kurt interview was because he called it at 6 pm when we were ready to go off the air. He was suppose to be on a 3:30, but we had some problems getting in contact with him. The Packers called me right as we were going off the air saying they hd him, so we rushed and went past 6 pm for the show...Like i said if anyone wants the interview, i can send it to them.

Campbell said he was excited. You can tell he was a little nervous doing the interview, since he had short answers at points, but it was still a good one. I mentioned the injury of the calf, and asked if he believed that he was injury prone, or all of these things are just freak injuries. He said that all of them seem to be just freak things that happen, but he is gonna remain optomistic about it all. He never went into real detail about the injury, thats why im under the impression it just needs some rest.

Had by far the quote of the day when we asked him about being a Madden 2006 fan.

If anyone wants the Campbell interview, i can email it to them, so just send me a PM or email and ill get it to you.