UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game notes are up. I also hear that Brett Hall will rotate in every other series. A lot of last years starters are on the bench. Justin Sand and Jermaine Lee ARE NOT STARTING!!!! Big shake up this year. Omar Johnson no where to be found on the depth chart. They must be pissed about being 4-7!

Watch fopr Marcus Allen to emerge in A BIG WAY! Faster then Jones and a slasher...they are very excited about this kid!

From the Hofstra board, about the preseason show:

Best part of what I caught was during pre-taped interview w/Albany head coach when the interviewer was asking the HC about a particular player who was involved in kickoffs, field goals, punts, etc...

WRHU: "So how important is he to your special teams?"

HC: "Actually, he's not that important, since he spent too much time playing video games and is academically ineligible this year"

P/PK Chris Lynch? not on the roster this year

Ruler, funny you should mention that many starters from last year are now lower on the depth chart. That was the first thing that struck me as I read the chart. That alone should be an indication that this team, on paper at least, will be much better than last year's team.

One player that I did not see on the depth chart is Apollo Story. He did a lot of self promotion earlier this year over on the Hansen site.

The biggest concern I have about this team is the kicking game. It was weak last year and with Lynch not on the team, it seems to be even weaker.