UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

He will make SBU a serious threat in the NEC. Albany has to keep pace with some upgrades to facilities. Priore is a MASTER MOTIVATOR!!! I know Chuck and Ray(his brother) very well. He was my strenghth coach in my playing days. I am actually disappointed that he did not take a better job then SBU.

He will get the very most out of his players and SBU should become a contender instead of an also ran.

He will make SBU a serious threat in the NEC. Albany has to keep pace with some upgrades to facilities. Priore is a MASTER MOTIVATOR!!! I know Chuck and Ray(his brother) very well. He was my strenghth coach in my playing days. I am actually disappointed that he did not take a better job then SBU.

He will get the very most out of his players and SBU should become a contender instead of an also ran.

10791[/snapback]

Maybe UA should take this as a hint that Stony Brook is more serious about moving up than us. I don't think Coach Priore would have taken the job unless he thought that SBU was going to be a full-scholly team in a very very short time. With his accomplishments I think he would have been a serious candidate at any DIAA scholly program.

Out of all the mid-majors, I'd hate more than anything to be left in the dust by SBU. We are similary situated and should be on the same advancement track, but to me it doesn't seem to be that way. Maybe I'm wrong.

We are absolutly on the same track, the problem is that SBU has outstanding facilities to recruit with. We will lose some players due to the facility. In days past the Albany staff was really never that worried about Kornhauser. With Priore they will now have to out recruit them and out coach them. It can be done but in time SBU will get the better player due to facility alone.

if Ford had stepped down Priore without doubt have taken the Albany job! Fact! But Ford is like Paterno and Bowden and will coach forever!

The real question I have is why on earth did not interview for the Columbia or Fordham jobs? Or even the Hofstra job?

On the plus side for Albany is the staff will be very motivated to beat SBU year in and year out. Ford and Simpson absolutly HATE to lose tho their former coaches.