UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton game

Just watching the replay of the game on TW-3 right now and am able to watch what exactly the players are doing..now that I don't have to be worried about the result..lol.

Brent played extemely well in this game. Very sound and it's great to see him hitting the mid range jumper. His post play has improved SO much over last year, he's becoming a very well-rounded player.

I think I know how to desrcibe Zo's improved play over the past half dozen games. Since Sacred Heart, he really hasn't been a liability on offensive possesions anymore. He's not some huge scoring threat, and I don't expect him to be, but he is showing very good moves to the hoop and is really either making shots or getting fouled..as shown by his .585 FG%. I agree with an earlier post that Zo's even open a bit more than passes he's getting, especially off of screens. He's getting good position against his defender in the paint.

But, he does often get beat trying to block out for rebounds after shots. I'll take his improvements though..lol. And for Zo getting beat for boards, it's really amazing watching Lillis somehow just know where missed shots are going to fall. Go high basketball IQ!! LoL

I caught the reply of the game last night on TW3 also. I have to say I'm more suspicious of those end of the game calls now than I was at the game. I still didn't see what happened to Gordan's nose though.

GoDanes (without the wig) and Alumni92 got ALOT of camera time at that game. GoDanes does this mean the yellow wigs are gone for good?

I caught the reply of the game last night on TW3 also. I have to say I'm more suspicious of those end of the game calls now than I was at the game. I still didn't see what happened to Gordan's nose though.

GoDanes (without the wig) and Alumni92 got ALOT of camera time at that game. GoDanes does this mean the yellow wigs are gone for good?

10927[/snapback]

Hahaha...I grew up as a superstitious baseball player, so no wig (and the yellow long-sleeve shirt that I usually wear but didn't at this game) as long as they keep on winning. Just a small sacrafice that I'm happy to make..lol.