UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

VCW... Road Trip anyone!?

I pretty sure that myself and several other friends are driving down for the game , we start feb. break that friday :) I was just wondering if anyone else is going to take the trip and what not. And can I say one thing... Wow we were making the best, hardest, and most important shots of the night (FG and 1) our score was higher then usual tonight because we were not missing when we got fouled, we followed through, what a great game, I was happy to see them play hard and get a good healthy win in!!!! GO Great Danes!

I'm tempted but not sure if I'll make it. I'd like to go to Baltimore the following weekend and combine the road hoop game at UMBC on Sun with the Sat lacrosse game at Hopkins. I don't think I'll make both the VCU and UMBC trips.

Pretty fun week so far. A win on Bing on Saturday, the ESPN game and then completing the first sweep of our SUNY brethren (both of them).

After years of having no big guys it's fun to be the team with a center the other team can't handle. I thought they could have gotten it to Zo more but still a nice night: 12 pts, 6 boards.

Jamar was nearly perfect tonight-23 pts, 6 boards, 2 assists, 2 blocks and no turnovers. He really shot lights out tonight too. Great to see Iati shoot the ball as well as he did. Kind of an interesting lineup in the second half with Jamar, Lu, Siggers, Levi and Zoellner on the floor. I'm not sure I've seen those guys on the floor at the same time together before.

I pretty sure that myself and several other friends are driving down for the game , we start feb. break that friday :) I was just wondering if anyone else is going to take the trip and what not.  And can I say one thing... Wow we were making the best, hardest, and most important shots of the night (FG and 1)  our score was higher then usual tonight because we were not missing when we got fouled, we followed through, what a great game, I was happy to see them play hard and get a good healthy win in!!!! GO Great Danes!

11534[/snapback]

My understanding is the date and time get announced on Tuesday. I am hoping for a saturday game so I don't have to take any time off work. Once the time is announced I will be making plans for our game. Will make a weekend of it and will catch at least 1 other game in the Richmond area

Word from one of the players is that it looks like the game will be on Sat. Apparently the VCU women's team has a game on Thursday night and the school/team doesn't want to have the games back to back. Not sure why..but that's what I hear!

11559[/snapback]

The VCU womens game actually is actually scheduled for Friday night 2/17 but stranger things have happened than ESPN telling a school to move a womens game. That being said, I had also heard the game is likely to be Saturday.