UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

$iena exchanging tickets

$iena announced they are giving ticket exchanges for unused tickets of the 12/6's snow storm game against Niagra. Funny, I used my ticket for the Danes women's game that day and I'd like to have a refund for that game.

From the $iena website:

Siena Announces Exchange Policy for Niagara Game

Fans Holding Unused Tickets to December 6 Game May Exchange for Any Game This Season

Dec. 11, 2003

Those fans who purchased tickets for Siena's December 6 men's basketball game with Niagara, but were unable to attend due to the inclement weather in the area may exchange their unused ticket for a comparable ticket or ticket of lesser value to any future Saints' game this season based on availability, Athletic Director John D'Argenio made the announcement today.

"We certainly understand that the weather conditions in the area made it very difficult for our loyal fan base to leave their homes on Saturday," D'Argenio said. "With that in mind, we welcome those spectators who couldn't make it to the Arena the opportunity to attend another game of their choosing this year."

Fans wishing to take advantage of the refund need only present their unused ticket at the Pepsi Arena box office during its hours of operations. They will be presented with a comparable ticket or ticket of lesser value based on availability.

Last year UAlbany had this policy for season ticket holders, where if you knew in advance that you couldn't attend a game, you could arrange to send those tickets in and receive tickets to any other game that year (home). I'm not saying it's the same thing at all, but it's a great policy to help put people in the seats (because presumably you're not taking seats you're not going to use).