UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UNH

From everything said after the game that I saw on TV and read in the papers it really seems the players and Coach Brown are focused on winning out and trying to get to 20 wins, getting another home game and of course advancing to the Big Dance.

I was actually surprised how subdued the team was in recieving the AE Championship plate. Without a doubt they jumped around a little but I didn't think they over reacted. It appeared they were happy but had more to do this season.

On a side bar - it was great to see the smiles on the faces of Levi, Jerrad and Jamar who have been here with Coach Brown from the start and the smile on "Sweet Lu's" face as he came here to be with a program that was going to be a winner! Zo of course was quite stoic but did crack little smiles every so often.

Our team will have great motivation on Thursday. We need to have a win against every team in the conference, and a victory on Thursday will seal that goal.

I am quite sure that Coach Brown views this game as pitting himself as a young coach against a veteran winner, and I know which side Brown wants to be on.

The way we turned around our fortunes against Vermont last night should strengthen the team's desire for revenge later this week.

Let's hope the referees don't decide this contest.