UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

It's like the night b4 X-mas

Ladies and Gentlemen..... it's like the night b4 X-mas and the buzz is all around campus... We (UALBANY FANS) can't wait tomorrow night Firday in the DUTCH parking lot we will be having some fun foods and drinks and games good times in BROWNTOWN or BROWNSVILLE which ever one... either way its going to be a blast... ESPN2, HISTORY, and just a great time... hope to see you all there!!!! call my cell 518-307-6109 if u are around early :)

Ladies and Gentlemen..... it's like the night b4 X-mas and the buzz is all around campus... We (UALBANY FANS) can't wait tomorrow night Firday in the DUTCH parking lot we will be having some fun foods and drinks and games good times in BROWNTOWN or BROWNSVILLE which ever one... either way its going to be a blast... ESPN2, HISTORY, and just a great time... hope to see you all there!!!! call my cell 518-307-6109 if u are around early :)

12709[/snapback]

Right now we're planning on camping out at the top of the football stands starting late tomorrow night...we're making sure we get our spot in line!

Dress warm guys 37 degrees and winds 15-25 mph, not summer conditions.  I've already got my pass into the game, but I'll be stopping by to see the madness.

12712[/snapback]

Ehhh, only that low around 7a-8a or so and by that time there'll be a few hundred students to keep everyone warm! Midnight-5am temps in the low to mid 40's...a lot better than it's been, so I'm not complaining! :D

I could not agree more about it being like the night before Christmas....

I have been on the phone on and off all day with alums shouting things at them like:

"GREAT DANES DO IT DOGGY STYLE!"

"LETS GET IN THE CAR AND GO NOW, I'll QUIT MY JOB" was the reply from DaneGuy04.

We are so excited, see you tomorrow!

Signing off,

SCBN!

SSS

greetings Purple fans!

OOC/bracket-buster foe/fan from VCU here, wanting to wish you guys luck.

I hope you guys get what's due, and that you beat Vermont and enjoy the championship.

;) of course its not ALL altruistic of a vcu fan, since after all you winning helps our RPI and keeps open a spot in the NIT.

seriously though, you guys gave us all we could handle, now go give give those Catamounts MORE than they can handle, and then I'll look for the Danes on CBS!

and then we'll see you next year.

seriously though, you guys gave us all we could handle, now go give give those Catamounts MORE than they can handle - artRAMinMN

w/ no authority to speak for the group ... thanks for the generous wishes and kind words for the team ... we'll see you in albany 06-07 for a game and beverage