UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Congratulations Albany

Yes, I join Tony, and say congrats from this Siena fan. Albany was great today and the game wasn't nearly as close as the score was. Jamar Wilson was by far the best player on the court and wasn't even close.

Enjoy the NCAA tournament. Seeing my Saints go there in 1999 and 2002 I can tell you it is an awesome feeling!

Good luck...hope you guys get a 15 seed and give a major team a game!

Edited by MTS

Wow did we look good today. The RACC was packed. The team was running on a full tank. Jamar took this game over!

Bring on Memphis or Villanova.

Hopefully it will be on the front cover (not sports) of the Timesunion on Sunday!

Now I just need syracuse to beat pitt and it will be a good day for me and Upstate NY!

Congatulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First congrats must go to Coach Will Brown. He had enormous pressure on him this season. Being picked to finish first is like walking around with a sign on your back saying "Kick me!" I think back to that slow start to the season when Will kept telling us without hesitation "We will get better." No one should ever doubt this man's word again.

2nd congrats to the players who could have easily collapsed under the weight of the targets on their backs (it is so much easier when no one expects anything from you), not to mention the new roles that veteran players were asked to assume. Not only did they not fold but they only got better and better as the season progressed and now are playing as a beautifulyl oiled machine. It is a dream to watch these guys play. I don't like singling out any particular player but how can you not give extra praise to Jamar Wilson. No one in this conference is as complete a player as Jamar. I only hope that he gets some national recognition for his incredible ability.

3rd to the fans who have supported this team through the lean years and have now received their award. To the new fans, glad you have joined the crowd.

It's a great feeling to be an Albany alum with all the good things that are going on. Thanks to all who have made it happen.

Edited by UA66