UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Video Feeds Online or Campus

B9j2j6s

I don't know much about live video feeds as to there costs but do you think UA would be able to alot money for the broadcasting of Home Sports Games over live feed online or on the campus channel? I ask this after watching part of the live feed from the UMASS game today. I realize that this probably wouldn't apply to the big two Men's Basketball and Football because TW3 happens to broadcast most games. But I feel that all the other sports would benefit from exposure. What do people on the board think about the idea?

CSTV is the main person for that...and it would cost a looooooooooooooottt of money to run it. If they can find a way however, i like it.

Brendan, you have to understand we are a small athletic school that is just starting to rise and succeed. This stuff wont all appear right away just because we start winning.

From Today at UAlbany enewsletter:

Can’t get to Philly for Friday’s Game?

Come to the Campus Center Commons and join the UAlbany community in cheering on our Great Dane America East Champs for their exciting game against UConn in the NCAA Tournament! Game starts at 7:20 pm and will be televised on the big screen. Wear your Purple and Gold! Go Great Danes! Beat the Huskies!