UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

If you want a laugh

Check the Siena Board

Theres anarchy.

I hope we never become like them. We do have our bickering and disagreements but.........

They're, blaming the coaching staff (just weeks ago they sang their praises), the players ( who were all stars are now duds) and the posters are arguing and ready to kill each other.

If they took a poll I think they would vote to fire Lanier tonight!!!! What have you done for me lately baby?

Thank God , schools not in session or they would have to have a suicide watch on campus.

Edited by Patch

That is funny. I went to that site a few minutes before you posted (I dont know what to do with myself now that finals are over). I found it comical how they were ripping Lanier and going nuts about how Tommy Mitchell was the second coming.

My first thought on the Siena coaching....would a higher salary, no relocation, better conference sway Brown into the job if they ever fired Lanier. Then I woke up from the fog and said...#$#% SIENA...Brown would never do that! I cannot wait for next year...but I really cant wait for 2 seasons from now. They will want some coaches head on their XMAS platter when we stick it to them finally.

SANTA is going to drop some coal in the Siena stockings this year. How awesome would it be for the "other" team to go 6-22.

I really believe Lanier will right the $iena ship.

He not as bad as the $iena people are now saying.......

and he's was not as good as theywere saying when the Saints were going to the NCAAs and the NIT.

In my opinion wou won't see $iena anywhere near 6-22!!!!

$iena has been playing some pretty good teams with the exception of the Marist loss a few games ago. They have just become very used to winning and this is foriegn territory especially to new (read: just jumped on the bandwagon) fans. I'm sure they'll get things straightened out for conference season. Before that though, if they lose to Providence and we beat Wagner next week we'll have the same record-Yikes! I had people in my office who wanted to fire Lanier after their first loss to Monmouth, I can't imagine what will happen then.