UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season Tickets

Does anyone have an update on how ticket sales are going.  With classes coming up and with the schedual soon to be released I was wondering what the status was.

15822[/snapback]

Last I heard from coach Browns website, they are going very well. Most if not all the chair backs are sold out. I think only bleecher seats are left. I think we can avarage close to 3500 people since we have a nice OOC schedule and the league should be better. If only they advertised more on campus to get the students there I'm sure they could sell out a few home games this year.

GDG- I'm not talking about advertising season tickets to students. I am saying that the athletic department should work somthing out with res life to make fliers to put in students mail boxs to tell them about when each game is. It would not be very difficult to do because when i lived on campus I would get different types of fliers in my mail box everyday. I think this would definitly help spread the word around campus, if anyone knows if they did this last year please let me know. I think this could be a good idea.

GDG- I'm not talking about advertising season tickets to students.  I am saying that the athletic department should work somthing out with res life to make fliers to put in students mail boxs to tell them about when each game is.  It would not be very difficult to do because when i lived on campus I would get different types of fliers in my mail box everyday.  I think this would definitly help spread the word around campus, if anyone knows if they did this last year please let me know.  I think this could be a good idea.

15830[/snapback]

Do the students have university wide email for receiving messages from the administration etc?

GDG- I'm not talking about advertising season tickets to students.  I am saying that the athletic department should work somthing out with res life to make fliers to put in students mail boxs to tell them about when each game is.  It would not be very difficult to do because when i lived on campus I would get different types of fliers in my mail box everyday.  I think this would definitly help spread the word around campus, if anyone knows if they did this last year please let me know.  I think this could be a good idea.

15830[/snapback]

Do the students have university wide email for receiving messages from the administration etc?

15837[/snapback]

Yuppers..and it includes a weekly email newsletter from Student Activities that usually includes the big game(s) of the week.