UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lineup predictions

Given the recent injuries and being able to see the new players at last saturday's scrimage who do you think will be the likely starting five and who will play coming off the bench?

My prediction

PG-Lillis

SG-J Wilson

SF-Siggers

PF-B. Wilson

C- Covington (The beginning of the year)

As much as I was impressed by Gifford, several things worried me such as his foot work and endurence (Bucknell will definitly try to take advantage of it). Covington in my opinion has more experience against D-1 talent and against Bucknell's Senior C; regardless who starts we will need to contain the big guy if we are to win. Also if I was Brown I would not want to send this talented kid (Gifford) into the fire in his first game and have it be a bad one. My guess at Center it will be a rotation of Covington, Gifford and Yocum at the beginning of the season.

My rotation will be Ross (Six Man), Iati, Knight, and Connelly.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Yocum perminetly break into the rotation, I really liked what I saw from him. I hope everyone gets to play a role this year, this is probably the most talented team on paper that we have ever had.

Edited by B9j2j6s

All of those seem reasonable. I wouldn't be surprised however to see either one of the freshmen start at C.

Yocum played at a big time program against big time comp. He should be mentally ready for this.

And Gifford showed a decent amount offensively in the short scrimmage.

I love Covington but am afraid his O might restrict his playing time.

These opinions after 24 minutes of running clock intrasquad, but why not.

Remember when all freshman played 15-40 minutes a game and you could view there progress? How times have changed.