UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Gifford Injured

According to TU sports blog, I guess he got hurt on Saturday after he banged knees with Haddix and needed to have his right knee drained of fluid and took a cortisone shot. Hopefully he will be ready to go for VCU but if not I would expect to see Connelly coming off the bench to start at Center I think we all agree that he has earned the chance.

I imagine we'll see him on the court tomorrow if Brown had him practicing a bit today, as the TU blog mentions. Hopefully the Bear can keep those knees healthy during his career here! I would assume Covington would start at the 5 over Connelly if needed though? Brian's definitely been great for us this season, but I'd rather have him mainly spell Brent at the 4 if that were the situation.

And how did a 6'11" kid bang knees with a 6'6" Haddix anyways?..lol.

Archived