UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

The Official Carl Ross Shirt

UA'08

http://dyo.customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=mets...mp;F=carlross00

im not in control of how much the shirt costs cause the site is where it gets printed. i just came up with the design. if anyone knows where to get it done cheaper thats even better.

Man, thats a great shirt. Excellent design UA08, I'd buy that in a second but the price is a little high.

I have finally completed my personal prototype, and I am now in the process of trying to convince the lady to let me go to Cornell.

I am just hoping that Carl Ross is okay with attracting this attention.

As for Bauman, I have an "It's Bauman Time" design ready to go, but the process is highly onerous.

I was thinking for total solidarity with Ross you should maybe wear the white headband he usually wears on Jan 3rd.

DP, I am too much of a sociotard to be pulling off the headband look, but you might be interested in knowing that we have a new prototype in the works: A shirt with a picture of Lillis and a caption that says 'Whatcha talking about Lillis?'.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived