UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

A favor

UA66

Since there are many of us who live some distance from Albany, would those of you in the immediate Albany area kindly do those who have to travel a favor by posting travel conditions there? Also, a forecast for conditions this evening?

I've heard that icing conditions exist in Albany (we are currently getting rain here) but that does not indicate actual road conditions.

Thanks for your help.

UA66 - They are talking mid 30s and slight rain with the temps going into the high 20s tonight most the main roads seem pretty good and they are still salting in areas.

I don't know where you're coming from but I would imagine it will be a little sloppy and as the temperature dips I'm sure they'll be out salting.

If you're coming I would imagine travel will be a little slower then normal.

66:

Drive carefully, and always buckle up.

But remember, you probably stumbled drunk out of O'Heaney's untold times, into the snow and ice, unable to even insert the key in the ignition. And you always made it home!!! Not that I recommend that today, but its a reminder of what one can do if he really wants to.

Archived