UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BPG Student Tickets

With the BPG taking place tomorrow, I have a question about how the dispersal of student tickets will take place. Given that this is my first BPG in two years and the first time I've attended a game since then, the frenzy for tickets is foreign for me but the atmosphere will be more than worth. That said:

Around campus, all of the postings for the BPG have stated that gates will open at 4:00 PM with the student ticket dispersal taking place at that time. Knowing the demand is going to be high, when would be a good time to get in line to have a good chance of getting a ticket? Should I plan on spending much of my Saturday in the vincinity of The RACC SEFCU Arena, take my chances arriving closer to 4:00, or just forget about tickets and catch the game on TV, hopefully in the company of fellow fans?

Thanks for any help you guys can give!

Archived