UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I want to watch the game from UB, since its a blizzard outside and will be all night, so no going out for me. I know Siena has webcasts for their TW3 games, and I was wondering if the BPG was going to be on a webcast tonight, and how I would access it. Thanks a lot.

I'm sure you can get it through the America East website.

The America East offers its televised games over the Internet via a "webcast." It's free to watch, but you do have to sign up (just provide your e-mail and make a password). Not all the games are televised of course (in fact, the vast majority are not), but I just discovered today that it appears as though you can watch the "tapes" of the games that were televised already. In other words, one may go back and watch, for example, UAlbany's games that were televised already on America East TV. There appears to be, though, a week or two delay before the games are available for replay. Right now, one may only go back and watch the UA vs. UNH game and the UA vs. Vermont game (Jan. 3 and Jan. 13, respectively). The Albany vs. B.U. game (Jan. 24) and the Albany vs. Binghamton game (yesterday, Feb. 3) are not yet available.

See http://www.americaeast.com/SportSelect.dbm...F_SCHOOL_ID=118

I had to miss the game last night on AETV due to work so I wanted to watch it this morning. Normally you can see the rebroadcast with their ON Demand feature within a few hours such as Saturdays Maine/UNH game which is available. So this afternoon, with no listing of the UA/UBuny game, I emailed K.J. Cardinale at America East.com and they responded within minutes. They said there was some audio problems during the original broadcast so they are getting a DVD of the game from the production company, uploading it, and should be online by the end of the week.

I was at last Sundays game between Vermont and Stony Brook and I was not impressed with Vermont who won by 10. Trimboli was solid and Holm got his rebounds but that was about it. They seem to miss Trapani who is out for a month and McIntosh who killed us did nothing. From what I saw and with us at home, we should win the rematch.

Archived