UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton at Vermont--on MSG

hahaha if we had beaten VT 2 weeks ago then this game would mean the world to me. but even if they still lose i would be sort of happy. they have good players and i hope the low seeds in the AE tourney give them trouble. so i am going to say this now and forever hold my peace.....GO BEARCATS! even if u lose i dont care cuz like the crowd said at the BPG, BU SUCKS

hahaha if we had beaten VT 2 weeks ago then this game would mean the world to me. but even if they still lose i would be sort of happy. they have good players and i hope the low seeds in the AE tourney give them trouble. so i am going to say this now and forever hold my piece.....GO BEARCATS! even if u lose i dont care cuz like the crowd said at the BPG, BU SUCKS

???? piece?????

While a Binghamton win over Vermont joined with two more Vermont losses and UAlbany wins in our last two games would give us the regular season crown, I think this is highly unlikely. Of course, I hope for this as does everyone here, but let's be realistic. I'm actually pulling for Vermont in this one because I want Bingo as far away from us in the Boston brackets as possible. The last thing we want is Bingo catching the #7 or #6 seed, thereby making them either our first-round opponent or potentiall our second-round opponent! (1 vs 8 and 4 vs 5 on one side; 2 vs 7 and 3 vs 6 on the other). I'd route for Bingo to lose this game and keep them entrenched in the 8 seed spot, hoping that they beat S.B. on Friday night's play-in game setting up a Vermont vs. Bingo matchup on Saturday afternoon. Bingo is playing Vermont tough today in Burlington, and outside of UAlbany, I think Bingo has just a strong shot at beating Vermont as anyone. Just my $.02.

At this point in the season, I think, IMHO, the best brackets for us --- for those pairings that remain a good possibility with a week or so to go in the season --- would be:

1 Vermont

8 Binghamton (beats 9 Stonybrook Friday night)

4 Hartford/Maine

5 Maine/Hartford

3 Boston University

6 UNH

2 UAlbany

7 UMBC

Thoughts? Of the 4 "middle-seeded" teams (3-6), I would rather play Maine as opposed to UNH (matchup problems), Hartford (zone defense; gave us fits in Hartford), or B.U. (tough defense and inside game), but I think the real question marks that remain with these seeding projections are where Maine, Hartford, and UNH will be seeded.

Archived