UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

One Shining Moment

As per the way our team has been coached to play, there was a slow-down sequence right before the final creciendo of the song and it featured Brent Wilson diving to the floor and banging heads with UVA for a loose ball.

The words were about knowing you did your best even if you failed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQvKLLHD1hM

The 1:28 mark is where Brent collides with the UVA player.

I stand corrected it is not Jamar right before him...

That is what I get for listening to MsBlueHen at Midnight.

While I was searching You Tube for it I noticed that many schools have their own One Shining Moment highlight reel. I'm looking in your general direction Mr. Fessler! As far as video goes the only skill I have is watching them!

GGD!

As per the way our team has been coached to play, there was a slow-down sequence right before the final creciendo of the song and it featured Brent Wilson diving to the floor and banging heads with UVA for a loose ball.

The words were about knowing you did your best even if you failed.

[/quo

These men did their best all season. It is nice to See a UAlbany player make the video, especially Brent, diving for a ball. reminds me of 3/10/07--at Patrick Gym--when in a similar scrum--he came up with the ball--and heaved it down court.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQvKLLHD1hM

The 1:28 mark is where Brent collides with the UVA player.

I stand corrected it is not Jamar right before him...

That is what I get for listening to MsBlueHen at Midnight.

While I was searching You Tube for it I noticed that many schools have their own One Shining Moment highlight reel. I'm looking in your general direction Mr. Fessler! As far as video goes the only skill I have is watching them!

GGD!

Thanks for the link...with work at 5:30 am I was well asleep when they played this the other night. And was pouting that I missed it.

I have no skills with Youtube yet...do you know if there is a copy of the film from the women's tournament. I searched with no success.

Archived