UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I don't know if anyone has looked at UM recently. They return basically a full squad in tact from a team that was almost in the National Championship game. They are smelling blood this upcoming season. I think they return 20 of 22 starters. GULP! I thought Delaware was daunting last season.

Our squad needs to get off to a good start this year because beating Montana out there will be next to impossible. Hey I know we are going to show up but DAMN! There O-line is as big as anyone's in ALL of football. They are bigger then the Denver Broncos. They are closer to Michigan size then Monmouth!

We have good size for FCS but we will be like the 7 dwarfs against Montana. We need to have a couple of wins under our belt before we venture out to Big Sky country. Confidence in our kids is going to help them survive out there.

The one thing that really stuck out to me in 2002 was the agility of their o-line. Unbelievable. That year we were their opening game after winning the 2001 National Championship. Talk about a hyped up atmosphere!

Archived