UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

TU OpEd: Troopergate hurts SUNY

scrabbleship

I will refrain from cursing that sad sack of human space Bruno on this forum. Vote Democrat in the Senate in '08 if you care about SUNY!! In any of the other 49 states, Bruno would be either jailed or worm food by now.

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...sdate=9/12/2007

Seriously...DP...you have to do something about this guy. Religion, politics, troublemaking...all he is about.

I will refrain from cursing that sad sack of human space Bruno on this forum. Vote Democrat in the Senate in '08 if you care about SUNY!! In any of the other 49 states, Bruno would be either jailed or worm food by now.

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...sdate=9/12/2007

Seriously...DP...you have to do something about this guy. Religion, politics, troublemaking...all he is about.

Kermit tried to end giving the Jewish holidays off, and nobody here complained about it. Outside of Hilel and some Orthodox students, nobody complained period.

The article dug into Bruno as well as at least one poster on this forum. Politics are a matter here since politics are a key factor in all this.

Troublemaking? Try semi-pro cynicism.

You think if we ignore scrabble that he/she goes away, D96? It's disappointing that he's/she's making this board a lot less enjoyable to visit..especially when he'll/she'll throw these posts in totally unrelated threads..ie, the Hofstra pre-game thread. Oh well, always gonna be some people in the world like him/her.

especially when he'll/she'll throw these posts in totally unrelated threads..ie, the Hofstra pre-game thread.

I had no idea that my view of that UA should not play home games during Rosh Hashanah weekend (and parroting what Kermit thought that taking the Jewish holidays) would strike such a nerve in D96 that it'd change the dynamic of the topic. I'll hold off on how I want religious equality at UA since this isn't the place, but I do want our football team to grow and having one of our scant home games on a weekend when few students are on campus can't help.

Archived