UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Thoughts on Wagner/Robert Morris....

A great win Saturday! I have to be honest Wagner scared me to death. Coming off a loss to CCSU, a game they thought they should have won with a swagger as Fordie likes to point out! Then the poor conditions on Sat made me even more frightened ...fumblerooski...fumbleliah!!!! WELL DONE DANES!!! Wagner is a very good team. I think they are the second best team in the NEC, I REALLY BELIEVE THAT! They are a year away and another year of experience for their qb and they will be a force not to mention that rb. That rb could play for us no doubt!!!! Defense as alway vey good. Trever Anderson should start the rest of the way...no offense to current starters. This kid is gonna be a bigger Colin Disch!

The gameplan against RM will probably be the same as it was against Wagner. 8 in the box and make their qb beat you with the pass. I know they are also going to try and exploit our secondary with short passes the way Wagner did. Unfortunatly they will complete some of these. Like last week out O-line which is playing well will be tested and there is a pride factor at RM. Either way I think the big uglies upfront also beat RM into submission by the second half. I like Albany in this but i believe it will be like Wagner. Closer then it should be.

BTW I watched CCSU/Monmouth on TV and I must say I am not that impressed with either team especially on defense. Monmouth is small and slow on D but they have a great rb and reciever and the qb if given time will beat our secondary. I think we beat them with ball control O and it will be on our D to stop them through the air.

CCSU is small and one dimensional and I think we can move the ball on their D at will.

A great win Saturday! I have to be honest Wagner scared me to death. Coming off a loss to CCSU, a game they thought they should have won with a swagger as Fordie likes to point out! Then the poor conditions on Sat made me even more frightened ...fumblerooski...fumbleliah!!!! WELL DONE DANES!!! Wagner is a very good team. I think they are the second best team in the NEC, I REALLY BELIEVE THAT! They are a year away and another year of experience for their qb and they will be a force not to mention that rb. That rb could play for us no doubt!!!! Defense as alway vey good. Trever Anderson should start the rest of the way...no offense to current starters. This kid is gonna be a bigger Colin Disch!

The gameplan against RM will probably be the same as it was against Wagner. 8 in the box and make their qb beat you with the pass. I know they are also going to try and exploit our secondary with short passes the way Wagner did. Unfortunatly they will complete some of these. Like last week out O-line which is playing well will be tested and there is a pride factor at RM. Either way I think the big uglies upfront also beat RM into submission by the second half. I like Albany in this but i believe it will be like Wagner. Closer then it should be.

BTW I watched CCSU/Monmouth on TV and I must say I am not that impressed with either team especially on defense. Monmouth is small and slow on D but they have a great rb and reciever and the qb if given time will beat our secondary. I think we beat them with ball control O and it will be on our D to stop them through the air.

CCSU is small and one dimensional and I think we can move the ball on their D at will.

Spot on my friend. I was also not impressed with either CCSU or Monmouth.

I will be disappointed if we don't win out and by at least 2 scores in each game.

Archived