UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I'll admit I'm jealous...

of SB Coach Steve Piekell's Wikipedia page. Maybe the best in the AE. Check it out.

Yeesh Dane Pound, couldn't even give me any credit for finding this gem?

http://americaleast.blogspot.com/2007/11/s...pedia-page.html

I have to say though, the last two games, Pikiell has used a regular rotation with success. A 10 point loss to Kentucky, and then pounding Dartmouth yesterday. Vermont must really feel good about themselves...

You're quite right A.L. I should have cited my sources. I found that on the America Least blog and blatently ripped it off without telling anyone where I found it. As punishment for not revealing my sources I sentence myself to a weekend in Binghamton in March.

You're quite right A.L. I should have cited my sources. I found that on the America Least blog and blatently ripped it off without telling anyone where I found it. As punishment for not revealing my sources I sentence myself to a weekend in Binghamton in March.

All is good DP...your punishment will be shared by all when that time comes. It is a trek I do not look forward to making, but I will because of my love for America East basketball. After I saw that wiki page, I contemplated starting a movement a la Stephen Colbert to get fans of the blog to go in and edit Pikiell's page, but the WikiPolice would be after people eventually. Still, I encourage edits to his page as much as possible if people feel so compelled to be a trailblazer like the unknown fan who edited Pikiell's page the first time.

By the way, please keep reading and comment or send me some (hate or nice) mail anytime: america.least@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from people, and you all can bash me for picking Albany to finish 5th in the preseason preview. It is pretty clear I'm wrong thus far.

Archived