UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT - Tennessee basketball

reeder

I am in Nashville for business quite a bit and I stay at a hotel right next to the Vanderbilt campus. Anyway, a couple of nights ago, I check in and see a few really tall kids walking around with UT gear on. It was the Vols basketball team in town to play Vanderbilt. Anyway, they were the nicest bunch of kids. People were stopping them to talk about the Memphis win and they were so composed and humble.

Also, sometimes I forget how big 6'6" or 6'7" is, but they were huge.

I've also stayed in the same hotel as a few SEC football teams over the years, and that is a post for another day.

Also, sometimes I forget how big 6'6" or 6'7" is, but they were huge.

No kidding. Some years ago my wife started giggling when I was standing next to a few at the ATSPub. I'm reminded of it because one of them was Paul Fitzpatrick, who's in a group picture at Dan Keegan's wedding in the latest UAlbany magazine (page 46, or page 15 of the online Alumni news & notes )

Archived