UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: US vs. Argentina- Possible tix for sale...lower bowl.

Dane96

My buddy may be selling his share of the US-Argentina match up. The game is going to a crazed atmosphere. Seats are at about the equivalent of the 30-yard line in football...and are in the 6th row.

If he sells them (2, likely 3 tix), anyone interested. I have posted this on numerous boards!

Respond here or PM me.

My buddy may be selling his share of the US-Argentina match up. The game is going to a crazed atmosphere. Seats are at about the equivalent of the 30-yard line in football...and are in the 6th row.

If he sells them (2, likely 3 tix), anyone interested. I have posted this on numerous boards!

Respond here or PM me.

You didn't say where, when or how much so I looked up what I could and found out that I can't make it as I will be coming back from the Nationals game at 1:30 in DC. Usually I don't pay much attention until the qualifiers start.

Game is at June 8th 7:30 PM Giants stadium.

Archived