UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Iowa Flooding

I'm just wondering how are people from Iowa faring. Brent Wilson and Brian Lillis both come from areas of the state that have been hit by disastrous flooding. Anyone here with connections to these athletes and their families know how they are faring?

My thoughts and prayers are with those who have been severely impacted by this disaster.

I'm just wondering how are people from Iowa faring. Brent Wilson and Brian Lillis both come from areas of the state that have been hit by disastrous flooding. Anyone here with connections to these athletes and their families know how they are faring?

My thoughts and prayers are with those who have been severely impacted by this disaster.

I believe the Gazette ran a piece mentioning both Lillis and Wilson a few days ago, maybe yesterday. Lillia was on his way to Chicago for his new job and his folks house was in danger but so far safe. They were unable to get a hold of Wilson who they said was on vacation.

I believe the Gazette ran a piece mentioning both Lillis and Wilson a few days ago, maybe yesterday. Lillia was on his way to Chicago for his new job and his folks house was in danger but so far safe. They were unable to get a hold of Wilson who they said was on vacation.

dane05,

Thanks for the info. I did not see the Gazette article, so I appreciate your summarizing it here.

Archived