UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NEC Preseason All- Conference team

Also, we were picked to win the title.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.d...;ATCLID=1553347

2008 Northeast Conference Preseason Coaches Football Poll

1. UAlbany (5)

2. Monmouth (2)

3. Central Connecticut State (1)

4. Wagner

5. Duquesne

6. Robert Morris

7. Sacred Heart

8. St. Francis, Pa.

( ) – first-place votes

Ford was on the start of Brian Sinkoff's radio show today. I missed the first part. He said we played the tough schedule for the experience the kids get playing in front of a big crowd.

Q: UMass is ranked 5th, twelve starters back, how can you handle them?

A: Got a .30-.30?

Admitted it was a bad joke. Then said we'll slow the tempo down to keep the game close, hope they make a mistake, then put the pressure on them. If we try to run ninety plays, we'll lose.

Soundbites from the conference call today, including opening statement by Coach Ford and Q&A.

http://www.northeastconference.org/News/fb....asp?path=fball

Bad news as Justin Tougas is gone due to personal problems.

Nicomini's knee is worse than I had thought. Muscles torn from the bone. Hopefully he's eligible for a medical redshirt.

Coach Ford is generally optomistic about the season - saying they'll either be the by far the best team in the conference or by far the most beat up.

Not much else there.

I wonder if Singleas is still working at the TU?

I haven't seen a UAlbany article from him in a while and he hasn't written a blog entry since July 11th.

He didn't write this article and someone else wrote the article on Bocanegra last week.

EDIT: I figured it out. Writing Saratoga beat.

Archived