UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Time for the airing of grievances!!!

Dane Pound

dec23_festivus_kramer.jpg

Happy Festivus Everyone

Feats of strength this year include the best start in DI history in basketball, a bowl win over Jacksonville and volleyball's trip to the NCAAs.

This year's Festivus pledge: if we beat Kansas I'll dye my hair purple for the game at Hartford (I still have the dye from last year.)

You've all disappointed me greatly and it's time for the airing of grievances. I'll start:

NCAA Volleyball Tournament Seeding Committe - You Stink!!!!

dec23_festivus_kramer.jpg

Happy Festivus Everyone

Feats of strength this year include the best start in DI history in basketball, a bowl win over Jacksonville and volleyball's trip to the NCAAs.

This year's Festivus pledge: if we beat Kansas I'll dye my hair purple for the game at Hartford (I still have the dye from last year.)

You've all disappointed me greatly and it's time for the airing of grievances. I'll start:

NCAA Volleyball Tournament Seeding Committe - You Stink!!!!

Good point. This was a darn good Fall by any measure. As you said, basketball is off to they're best start in D1. Football was undefeated in conference and got a bowl game win. Volleyball did very well. I think women's basketball is our only setback so far.

We deserve a conference bump. UA is rocking the NEC & AE.

Let's not forget the 1st America East Conference Tournament Championship and NCAA Tournament for Field Hockey as well. We were able to beat an Always strong Boston U team twice this year.

Grievance: NCAA Field Hockey Selection Committee having to match us up in the first round vs eventual national champion Maryland Terrapins.

By the way, we played Maryland to a 4-2 loss, the same score they had beating Wake Forest in the championship.

Archived