UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Danes edged by Vermont

I'm not sure what you can even say about that game. The only positives I see are:

No one was injured.

Kenny Macalla scored his first career points at the line.

That's about it and that's stretching it.

Macalla actually went 2-2 from the line. Without his free throws the Danes were 2 of 8 from the line. They went gracelessly from the largest margin of victory to the largest margin of defeat.

Somewhere during the second half I was secretly hoping the radio feed would give out. I guess Vermont has regrouped with Coppenrath.

Edited by Dane Pound

Dane Pound - I don't usually advocate this, but last night you should have simply turned off the radio and watch Keith Olberman's coverage of the blowing up of the Bartman baseball at Harry Caray's restaurant. Someone should contact those guys to see if they can help blow up the RACC floor.

scottotile

For what it's worth.

I spoke to someone this morning in the Athletic Dep't, who was at the game and they told me, Levi just had a nightmare game. 2-13 from the floor including 0-6 from 3 and 1 assist and 4 TOs. Atleast 5 of his 3s were pretty good looks he just couldn't knock them down.

I was told Iati also struggled in the first half shooting 0-5 with atleast 3 being very good looks. He was 7-14 in the second half and on the good side he did have 2 assists and only 1 TO for the game. Seemingly he has really started to cut down on his TOs, in the last 5 AE games he has 16Assts and 8 TOs.

I was told both seemed very lethargic in fact everyone seemed that way except for "Q" who played fairly well.

Also in print TJ sorrentine seemed ti have a great game but realize he shot only 3-12 and 2-7 from 3.

Edited by Patch

Scototile,

Patch makes a good point. Iati did shoot 0/5 in the first half. He did shoot 7/14 in the 2nd half and had only 1 TO for the game.

Levi supposedly was awful! He has struggled much of the 2nd half of the season with TO's, poor decisions, and bad shooting. Hopefully he plays well the rest of the way!

I think the thing that will make Iati the best player he can be is by cutting down the turnovers and getting more assists. Obviously, that translates to better shots by the team and therefore, better looks by Iati. Bad shooting games happen to the best players, but there are other ways to keep in the game and be a postive factor for the team.