UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2008 - 2009 MENS BASKETBALL

You GOTTA want it boys!

Nothing is Free! Nothing comes easy!

Post-season records start at 0 - 0 !

Defend YOUR house!

Taste what we've already tasted!

Cause NOTHING tastes better!

http://uofalbany.blogspot.com/2009/02/amer...s-and-ncaa.html

Balls to the wall!

Go get it and Go take it!

Smash em in the teeth!

No hesitation!

No second guessing!

Go do what you GOTTA do!

Let your natural instincts and talents take over!

Attack the basket!

Attack the opposition's offense!

Attack everything!

I'm not trying to dash anyone's optimism here, but as presently constructed, this team has some flaws.....allot of our problems would go away if we had someone who was a true PG, to take care of the ball and to get the team into their sets, make others around them better. We don't have that!

While I applaud the enthusiasm, I'm thinking people are setting themselves up for disappointed, just take it one at a time and what ever success we have in the tourney, we'll enjoy it but I'm not banking on it.

I'm not trying to dash anyone's optimism here, but as presently constructed, this team has some flaws.....allot of our problems would go away if we had someone who was a true PG, to take care of the ball and to get the team into their sets, make others around them better. We don't have that!

While I applaud the enthusiasm, I'm thinking people are setting themselves up for disappointed, just take it one at a time and what ever success we have in the tourney, we'll enjoy it but I'm not banking on it.

boooooooooooooooo

Archived