UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Rookie of the Year

Poor Levi, but he had some tough competition. Maybe this will inspire him to keep improving. Put it this way, he not only got snubbed for third team, but might end up losing his starting spot next year as well. Training camp next season should be an interesting one!!!!

Congrats to Iati. I can't wait to see how he performs in his new role in '04-05.

Can we make it 3-for-3 next year with ROYs????? That would be an incredible feat for a school that is so new to this conference.

I agree a Tournament Win would have been big, but we shouldn't blame Iati, too much, he ran out of gas 3 games ago.

As a team we were running on empty and were beat to almost every 50/50 ball and long rebound.

Long hard season for everyone - hopefully they get a week or so rest and then get back to work for next season.

Iati must get stronger and develop confidence in his shoulder, he rarely reached in or swiped at the ball, I think out of fear.

Martin must bulk up and Knotts must slim down.

Levi must recommit himself and improve his ball handling

"Q" must work on his stamina.

Wyatt must get mentally ready to contribute off the bench and not commit the rediculous fouls.

Courtney Johnson must lock himself in the gym and learn how to shoot the open shot.

Jamar and Lucious have to be the leaders and should lead through example and both have to be willing to sacrafice for the good of the team.

"Der Big Man" must be ready we need him to be a major factor!!!!!

I'm hoping the 4 freshman come in expecting to contribute immediately and I hope they're willing and able to compete from Day 1.

Pre season next year has to be super competitive and hopefully the coaches have a tough job deciding who to play.

I'm hoping no one plays more than 30-32 minutes a game.

Edited by Patch