UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Delay of game: Recession pushes back UAlbany stadium plans

Phoenix

"UAlbany intends to annually implement at least $5 million of renovations to current facilities over the next three to five years."

Well then, we've waited 5+ years, hoping for funding for a stadium.

And for now, we are postponing the stadium.

I'd say, keep requesting funding for a multi-purpose stadium,

and keep requesting an additional 5 million per budget for 'athletic department' upgrading... which will be used ONLY for the university field facility. When we finally get a NEW stadium, then we have a quality sub stadium for other sports.

I, as a loyal athletic department supporter, would like to know where we stand in terms

of $ in our stadium fund.

I'd also like to know if we are GUARANTEED to have 5 million dollars

in university field upgrades done and IN PLACE before next September.

If so, I'd like to know exactly whatis going to be done this year.

I'd like to see a 3-5year university field upgrade plan NOW.

I think there's alot of loyal fans and supporters that deserve some sort of inclusion,

seeing that we've waited SO LONG and have nothing to show for it at the moment.

I agree with 100000000000000000%.

All questions that should be easily answered by our AD.

I agree. Do I have tons of money? no. But if I knew exactly what the plan was and what was needed, I could maybe give a little or get friends or others to help out. At the same time, releasing a plan helps to get the fan base and alumni to get into the project. Show us something!

Archived