UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Dave Opfar resigned Monday after eight years and a record of 17-68. Assistant Villarial is interim coach while the search begins.

Facilities have improved on his watch, but not results on the field.

If an ex-Penn Stater can't get it done just down the road, who can?

I honestly appreciate and applaud the effort made by St. Francis. It seemed like they made some gains this yerar. That said, the facilities are bad (even with new stands), it is remotely located and there is a ton of talent being raided by better schools.

I honestly dont know how they can go out at this much longer with the 40 rides coming in (that is like nearly 2mm in football rides). I wouldnt be shocked to see them pack up their bags in a few years.

I do hope they make it....

Archived