UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Well its February and spring football is right around the corner. Hey, what would it be like if I didn't stir some SH#T up once and a while. With hoops in the craper and everyone looking towards Lacrosse lets talk football! Lets fold hoops and use the money for football(just kidding....only a little)!!!

Not to sound like Rex Ryan, but we very well should be in position to win an NEC title this year with a team that will be breaking in a new QB. Romain from what I could see on tape from You Tube looks to me like he could make everyone forget about Dave McCarty, Gary Jones and anyone else who has played here before. Have you seen how fast this SOB is????? a 210 or 215 lber with that speed forget it! The NEC is screwd when this kid gets running downhill. Provided our Oline is capable of picking up where it left off in 2008.

A transfer from Hofstra at LB and the new DE that was supposed to go to Hofstra as well as the new recruit at LB from Ohio who I am told is expected to start immediatly, we could be very stout against the run.

On paper this looks like the best class we have gotten EVER. Usually we will get 2-3 kids that are impact players. I believe we have about 6 now that could play in Sept.

We also have the easiest schedule we've had in years.

Maine - will be better than last year, but still beatable.

Stephen F. Austin - they'll be very good, but got killed by Montana in the playoffs (51-0).

Yale - we should beat Yale by 2TD's.

That gives us a very very good chance of a 9 or 10 win regular season rolling high into the playoffs to beat up on some overhyped Patriot League team that we will undoubetedly face in the opening round.

Archived