UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Now that we are in a win-and-in situation the playoffs should be of more interest around here.

Here's an article on the recent developments.

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=4949141

Essentially the changes are expansion to 20 teams (which we already knew) and they have decided to move the game from Chattanooga TN, to Frisco Texas. Frisco is a suburb of Dallas.

Also changed is the NC game date. It is scheduled now for January 7th, but there is some speculation based on an interview with the Frisco team that they could move the date because of a conflict with the Cotton Bowl which is also being held in Dallas on the 7th.

BTW - its March 1st.

Still waiting......................................angry.gif

No KIDDING.... mad.gif

Haggy turned 100 today...will he see a new stadium before he kicks the bucket?

I just saw that too.

Happy 100th birthday Haggy! laugh.gif

Happy 100th birthday Haggy! laugh.gif

Yeh...happy 100 you crazy old fool!

Sorry I did not see this earlier, but I was pimping my walker.

Thanks guys. Now that things are calming down for me again it's time to raise some hell.

Pics? smile.gif

Archived