UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

former UAlbany soccer goalie Bouna Coundoul had a great game last night in the New York Red Bull's international friendly against Brazilian powerhouse Santos FC. He made a pair of amazing saves and had a shut out going before being subbed out late in the game. I think he's going to be the starting goalkeeper for the team this season. I think this its worth posting since its been a bad year for UAlbany sports. Coundoul has been pretty succesful in the MLS posting a 1.16 GAA which is the 2nd best in league history. If you live in the New York/New Jersey Metro area I would definitely make the trip to brand new Red Bull Arena. It is an amazing stadium and by the far the best soccer stadium in the country. You can see the highlights of the game here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOapTD5GErM

• 1 month later...

former UAlbany soccer goalie Bouna Coundoul had a great game last night in the New York Red Bull's international friendly against Brazilian powerhouse Santos FC. He made a pair of amazing saves and had a shut out going before being subbed out late in the game. I think he's going to be the starting goalkeeper for the team this season. I think this its worth posting since its been a bad year for UAlbany sports. Coundoul has been pretty succesful in the MLS posting a 1.16 GAA which is the 2nd best in league history. If you live in the New York/New Jersey Metro area I would definitely make the trip to brand new Red Bull Arena. It is an amazing stadium and by the far the best soccer stadium in the country. You can see the highlights of the game here:

UAlbany09

Agree with your points about the stadium and seeing Coundoul.

I finally made my first visit to the new stadium tonight. Even though they lost 1-0 , good to see a UA player play in the pros.

Archived