UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UNH 24 @ UConn 23 - Halftime

I watched the whole game as I am a fan of UNH. (Don't hurt me - I grew up in Durham!)

If this game is any indication of their potential - and I believe it is, because I saw them win over Brown on Saturday - then UNH is going to be a big threat in the America East. They never trailed in the first half and were leading with 14:08 left in the game. UNH was within one with 8:24 remaining. There were only two reasons that UConn won: Kemba Walker (30 points for UConn) and 13 blocks for UConn - not necessarily in that order. The blocks meant that UNH didn't get the points AND didn't go to the line (they attempted only 6 FTs), whereas UConn took 26 foul shots.

And UNH nearly upset UConn without Abreu, who is/was arguably their best player.

Sorry if I sound excited, but I am! UA must take UNH as a serious threat, although I have some opinions about how UA is better and could pull off a win (three-point shooting and frontcourt bench depth, for example).

Also, please take this UNH fan (me) as an ally because UNH fans share UA's hatred of the Vermont Catamounts!!!

Archived