UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

FCS Football Quarterfinals TV SChedule

Some great FCS showcases on ESPN/2 this weekend. They'll be the only games played this weekend so its a great time to tell your friends and coworkers to see what level of football your alma mater plays at.

New Hampshire @ Delaware - Friday 8pm ESPN2

Villanova @ App State - Saturday 12pm ESPN

Should be a great set of games.

Some great FCS showcases on ESPN/2 this weekend. They'll be the only games played this weekend so its a great time to tell your friends and coworkers to see what level of football your alma mater plays at.

Almost the only game played this weekend..don't want you to miss the greatest rivalry in all of college football.

Navy vs. Army - 12/11 at 2:30pm

Almost the only game played this weekend..don't want you to miss the greatest rivalry in all of college football.

Navy vs. Army - 12/11 at 2:30pm

Yeah sorry, forgot Army vs. Navy. But still, at least we'll get 2.5 hrs of Nova @ App State alone before Army Navy kickoff.

I'm going to the championship game in Frisco. It will be my first FCS championship game. Really looking forward to it.

You should have a lot of fun. I went last year(in Tennessee) and sat on the Montana side. Good game even though they lost. I am not up the drive this year, but hope to go again in the future.

Archived