UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

womens ooc schedule

• 4 weeks later...

Niagara's schedule says they're playing at Albany on Dec. 6th. With the Albany-Siena game being Dec. 5th this year I'm wondering if this means that game isn't a double header.

Didn't someone say the women were still playing 12/3. I haven't seen that confirmed.

Didn't someone say the women were still playing 12/3. I haven't seen that confirmed.

If they're playing at the TUC the Siena men are supposed to be opening their MAAC season on Dec. 3rd. Maybe a double-header with that game? Just play the game at Sefcu!

If they're playing at the TUC the Siena men are supposed to be opening their MAAC season on Dec. 3rd. Maybe a double-header with that game? Just play the game at Sefcu!

Well they should do that regardless of the date.

It has been long enough that our teams have played at LCC.

Womens schedule is out. Still at LCC on 12/3. it is a joke to play that game there.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205248837&DB_OEM_ID=15800

2011-12 UAlbany Women's Basketball Non-Conference Schedule

Nov. 11 (Fri.), at Fordham, Bronx, N.Y.

Nov. 13 (Sun.), LaSalle, Albany, N.Y.

Nov. 16 (Wed.), at Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa

Nov. 19 (Sat.), at Brown, Providence, R.I.

Nov. 22 (Tue.), at Toledo, Toledo, Ohio

Nov. 27 (Sun.), St. Francis (N.Y.), Albany, N.Y.

Nov. 30 (Wed.), at Long Island, Brooklyn, N.Y.

Dec. 3 (Sat.), Siena+, Albany, N.Y.

Dec. 6 (Tue.), Niagara, Albany, N.Y.

Dec. 18 (Sun.), Sacred Heart, Albany, N.Y.

Dec. 22 (Thurs.), at Canisius, Buffalo, N.Y.

Dec. 29 (Thurs.),at Florida International^, Miami, Fla.

Dec. 30 (Fri.), vs. Auburn/Charlotte^, Miami, Fla

• 1 month later...

Womens schedule is out. Still at LCC on 12/3. it is a joke to play that game there.

Albany - Siena women play at 4 PM and then Siena men play Loyola at 7 PM. I wonder if the tickets for that game are going to be for a double-header...

Albany - Siena women play at 4 PM and then Siena men play Loyola at 7 PM. I wonder if the tickets for that game are going to be for a double-header...

It would seem they need more time than that to get the garbage bags over the seats for the lowly maac mens game; the seats that they insist Albany fans sit in for any LCC - Albany game.

That may turn out to be the best day of the season to go over to see Jon Iati and Eric Eaton as I will not be giving LCC any money to see any of their crappy teams. RPI hockey is also at Quinipiac on 12/3 after the basketball game.

Archived