UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pre-Season NIT 11/14-15

We have Pitt before the NIT games but I figured I'd start the thread now.

11/14 Brown vs. UAlbany 4pm

No bus... just a lot of car pooling :)

11/15 UAlbany vs. SYR/Manhattan

Bus depart from UAlbany Alumni House at 1:00pm Games tip off at 4:00pm & 7:00pm Box lunch will be provided

$5 for Varsity Club Members

$35 for Non-Varsity Club Members

Price includes bus drive back and forth, boxed lunch and ticket to watch both the 4pm and 7pm games.

Register: https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/UAB/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=115351

Looking forward to the trip this time next week. Does anyone know the type of bus the Alumni Association normally gets? Will it have WIFI? Is it a coach bus?

It's a coach bus and have TV screens so they normally play a movie if people want to watch one.

As for the wifi..I'll get an answer on that for you since I'm not sure.

Archived