UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's Siena Game at 4pm

Seems like you could hold this game on campus, promote it a little and maybe get a nice atmosphere. Instead it will be held in an empty cavern. In any event I was able to score some tickets without contributing anything to Siena so I'll be at the game.

It's early for the RPI to mean anything but it's predicting a five point Siena win today.

We started hitting some threes and it was over. Great effort, thought we were quicker at pretty much every position. Megan Craig looked better than I expected.

Julie Forester just works and works out there. Fun to watch.

24 point win way to go Coach Abe and ladies

Total DOMINATION

Great game viewed from Wolf's - Jess, Anya, Sarah in that order.

For those wondering, Jess, Anya and Sarah are the bartenders at Wolf's 111 which just opened today at TUC. The manager's son goes to UA.

Archived