UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont

Anyhow ESPN3 stream was SO poor it was a little hard to tell. (Anyone else have trouble with the espn3 quality, last night??)

My ESPN3 stream was perfect. I had issues with it in the past and called Time Warner because it ended up being the signal issues for my internet weren't strong enough. Fixed now though.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UVM shot 50% (9-18) from three last night..not 70%. I'm assuming that's what the 70% was referring to?

I'd guess the 'over/under' for us on the remaining 9 AE games would/should be 6-3 or 7-2.

EDIT: So..I guess the over/under on remaining AE wins..for me..would be 6.5.

MY Error. They were 5 for 8 in the first half (62.5%) and I thought at one point in the game the announcers had them @ 70 % but I may have heard that wrong, but obviously I was wrong overall--sorry.

Archived