UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BPF Donation to the Stadium Fund

I had an idea and I figured I'd throw it out there. I know most everyone here (including myself) has donated to the stadium project at one point or another, but I wondered if anyone would be up for pooling together some cash and donating it to the school on behalf of the Big Purple Fans forum? I figured it would be cool to suppport the project as one group since we're all so passionate about the school and the athletics program. We can set up a paypal account and all anonymously donate whatever amount we'd like.

If the amount is high enough, maybe DP can negotiate a BPF plaque on that mofo or something :)

They are working on the details of the $6 mil fund raising, so maybe the board should wait just a little bit to see how the program works out. There may be some personal benefits accruing for donations such as seat placement, etc. for donations so people might want to get credit for their amounts.

They are working on the details of the $6 mil fund raising, so maybe the board should wait just a little bit to see how the program works out. There may be some personal benefits accruing for donations such as seat placement, etc. for donations so people might want to get credit for their amounts.

Good point 73.

A lot of schools have point systems that translate to everything from seat selection to parking location to post-season ticket opportunities.

Archived